Warren Tactical Sight Set 1911 Novak Cut Plain Tactical Rear, Serrated Front Steel Matte
Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .150" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. Made in the USA of heat-treated steel, these sights are built to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Plain
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.150"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Novak
- Front Sight Type: Fully Serrated Black Blade
- Front Sight Height: 0.165"
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Front Sight Dovetail: Novak, 0.330" (Width) x 65 Degree (Angle) x 0.070" (Depth)
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once regulated.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
* Novak type front sight dovetails can vary in Depth between different manufacturers. Depth can be as shallow as 0.060" or as deep as 0.075". Because of these variances, fitting may be required for installation.
Note: Other front sight dovetail cuts and dimensions may exist. The ones listed here are applicable to the sights sold by MidwayUSA.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government...
Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,...
Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911...
$33.99 - $34.99
Wheeler Engineering Bench Block...
$21.99List Price: $26.99 Save $5.00 (19%)
Chip McCormick Power Mag Plus Magazine with Base Pad 1911...
Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool 1911...