Metalform Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 8-Round Steel Blue Flat Follower Welded Based
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine 1911 Government,... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Service Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45... $19.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Low Profile Steel Base Pad 1911... $36.99 Available
- ProMag Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 8-Round... $18.79 Select Options
- Springfield Armory Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 9mm... $31.99 Available
- DPMS Magazine Release Assembly AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $7.49 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 7.5mm Schmidt-Rubin (7.5x55mm Swiss)... $34.99 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube 1 oz Powder... $6.39 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $19.49 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 51-Tooth... $145.99 Available
- Kershaw Skyline Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point Sandvik 14C28N... $36.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 8" Dia-Sharp Continuous Diamond Bench Stone... $47.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Extended Shellholder #19E (44 Special, 44 Remington... $13.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Primer Pocket Cleaner Head... $4.28 Select Options
- ProMag Magazine SKS 7.62x39mm Polymer Black... $14.29 - $19.99 Select Options
- ProMag Magazine Ruger 10/22, Charger 22 Long Rifle Polymer... $15.29 - $15.99 Select Options
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.