Crosman Optimus Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Hardwood Stock Blue Barrel with Scope 4x32mm
- Crosman 2100 Classic Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet Brown... $65.99 Available
- Crosman Pumpmaster Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Kit Polymer... $57.99 Available
- Crosman Nitro Venom Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Nitro Piston... $159.99 Available
- Crosman Phantom Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic... $89.99 Available
- Crosman Vantage Spring Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $119.99 Available
- Crosman Recruit Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Polymer Stock... $51.99 Available
A true classic in terms of look and feel, the Crosman Optimus Air Rifle is one break barrel design that will be around for a long time. The Optimus features a handsome, ambidextrous hardwood stock, a light cocking force and a two-stage adjustable trigger. This air rifle can certainly be used for a wide variety of tasks as it is capable of achieving velocities up to 1200 fps (using alloy pellets). The barrel incorporates a micro-adjustable rear sight and fiber optic front sight. To ease the chore of target acquisition, the Optimus is also equipped with a CenterPoint, 4x32mm precision scope.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 7.13 lbs
Overall Length: 45.0"
Barrel Length: 18.63"
Magazine Capacity: Single shot
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps
Action: Break barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Scope: 4x32 mm
Front Sight: Fiber optic
Rear Sight: Fully adjustable
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.