Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 Weatherby Magnum 180 Grain Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullet Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 20
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- NRA Licensed Gun Care System By Mil-Comm MC2500 Synthetic Gun... $15.74 Available
- EZ Target Deer Master Pack Target 14" x 18" Paper Package of... $13.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 45 ACP 200 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow... $16.29 Available
- Remington Magazine Remington 710, 770 243 Winchester, 7mm-08... $13.99 Available
- Archangel Magazine OPFOR Mosin Nagant Stock 5 Round Polymer... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DAC GunMaster Deluxe Universal Gun Cleaning Kit in Aluminum... $51.99 Available
- Plano Protector Pro-Max Double Scoped Rifle Gun Case 53-7/8"... $79.99 Available
- Warne Maxima 2-Piece Steel Weaver-Style Scope Base Weatherby... $25.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 1" Reactive Target Pasters Package... $5.09 Available
- NRA Official Silhouette Target B-34 25-Yard Paper Package of... $14.29 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 6" Bullseye Package of 60... $24.99 Available
- Pro-Shot All Gun Value Pack Square Cotton Flannel Gun Cleaning... $72.99 Available
- Browning 4-Step Gun Cleaning Kit... $41.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Like its Triple-Shock cousin, the Tipped Triple-Shock bullet delivers the same "three strikes you're out" rule. Once as it strikes game, two as the bullet begins to open and a third impact when the cavity fully expands to deliver extra shock with maximum transferred energy. The added polymer tip creates a faster expansion rate as well as better long range ballistics. Ideal for medium-sized game.
Barnes VOR-TX ammunition is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure excellent accuracy and consistent velocities. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.