Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 Weatherby Magnum 180 Grain Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullet Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 20
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 280 Remington Ackley Improved... $51.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 27 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 - $31.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 200 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $26.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $26.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 26 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 - $28.92 Select Options
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 308 Marlin Express 160 Grain... $26.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 460 S&W Magnum 275 Grain Barnes XPB... $64.99 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Safari Ammunition 458 Lott 500 Grain... $87.85 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 338 Winchester Magnum 210 Grain... $55.99 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain Tipped... $42.99 Available
- PAST Super Mag Plus Recoil Pad Shield Ambidextrous... $32.99 Available
- Weatherby Ammunition 300 Weatherby Magnum 180 Grain Norma... $37.49 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Like its Triple-Shock cousin, the Tipped Triple-Shock bullet delivers the same "three strikes you're out" rule. Once as it strikes game, two as the bullet begins to open and a third impact when the cavity fully expands to deliver extra shock with maximum transferred energy. The added polymer tip creates a faster expansion rate as well as better long range ballistics. Ideal for medium-sized game.
Barnes VOR-TX ammunition is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure excellent accuracy and consistent velocities. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
Shipping Weight: 1.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.