Double-Alpha Single Stack Spacer for Race Master and Racer Plastic Black
- Double-Alpha Ammo Brass Collector... $44.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Double-Alpha Competition Double Belt 1-1/2" Nylon... $55.99 Select Options
- Double-Alpha Golden Multi Caliber Cartridge Gauge 9mm, 38... $29.95 Available
- Double-Alpha Deluxe Magnetic Magazine Pouch Delrin Black... $44.95 Available
- Double-Alpha Dust Cover Open/Scoped Right Hand 600D Nylon... $16.95 Available
- TRUGLO FX Sight Replacement Fiber Optic Combo .029 Diameter 1... $17.96 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit S&W Rebound Slide Spring... $4.49 Available
- Pro Ears HP Earmuff and Hearing Protector Holder Belt Clip... $2.99 Available
- Double-Alpha Racer Pistol Magazine Pouch with Magnet Right... $47.95 Select Options
The Double Alpha Single Stack Spacer makes it possible to use your Race Master and Racer magazine pouches with single stack 1911 magazines. The spacer fits on the inside of the outer wall of your pouch, using the supplied button-head screw. You will need to use the thick side spacer and thin pressure spacer you received with the pouch, and in combination with this additional spacer, your single stack magazine will be positioned in the center of the pouch body and will release smooth as butter!
Shipping Weight: 0.005 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.