Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .357, 9mm, .380,... $19.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.49 - $62.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 100 Grain Flat Nose Box of... $22.49 Available
- Magtech Guardian Gold Ammunition 380 ACP +P 85 Grain Jacketed... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Grizzly Self-Defense Ammunition 380 ACP +P 70 Grain Xtreme... $45.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TulAmmo Ammunition 7.62x39mm 122 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $5.99 - $259.99 Select Options
- Barnes TAC-XPD Ammunition 380 ACP 80 Grain TAC-XP Hollow Point... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $18.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Flex Tip... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 45 ACP +P 78 Grain... $23.71 Available
- Cor-Bon DPX Ammunition 380 ACP 80 Grain Barnes XPB Hollow... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 115 Grain Jacketed... $23.99 Available
- Aguila Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket ... $14.99 - $299.99 Select Options
- Kahr Magazine Kahr P380 380 ACP 6-Round Stainless Steel... $31.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full... $21.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full Metal... $19.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 380 +P Ammunition:
The 380 auto inhabits a valuable and useful place in our society, mostly because of the easily concealable, tiny pistols chambered for it. HOWEVER, because of the very limited size of the cartridge, it is plagued with limited power and therefore most of the existing ammo in 380 auto suffers from not being reliable as a man-stopper. We've studied and played with nearly all of the existing available 380 ammo and find it wanting as a reliable means of self defense.
This 380 Auto+P ammo will better all American made 380 Auto ammo by 150 fps to 200 fps in all bullet weights we make. This is a serious improvement in this typically anemic cartridge. This 380 auto+P ammo is more powerful than the typical 38SPL ammo made by most American ammo makers and you'll get 7 shots of it in a small/flat/light weight 380 versus 5 shots out of a bulkier 38 SPL J frame revolver. Additionally, with the 380 you'll get much faster reloads and the little magazines are flatter than a speed-loader used for a J frame.
This load is the direct result of customers wanting the deep penetration of the expanding Barnes X style bullet in a 380 auto+P load. See the below real world velocities from my stock real world pistols. We always use over-the-counter firearms to establish our velocities as using extra long laboratory test barrels gives false high velocity readings and is misleading to the customer who will be firing the ammunition in the real world, not a lab.
The all copper, long-for-weight, Barnes bullet is so long that when seated to an OAL of .940 to .950 inch, the base of the bullet will make a slight bulge in the case, but this DOES NOT affect feeding or chambering as the bulge is not pronounced enough to cause any problems. In fact, that bulge provides enough resistance to the bullet base, to stop the bullet from being battered deeper into the case upon feeding, which is a very good thing. If we load to a longer cartridge OAL, to eliminate the bulge, the cartridge will be too long to fit some magazines. Feeding was 100% in our over-the-counter test guns.