Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol ... $19.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $7.99 - $64.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $22.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 100 Grain Flat Nose Box of... $22.99 Available
- Magtech Guardian Gold Ammunition 380 ACP +P 85 Grain Jacketed... $13.79 - $694.99 Select Options
- Grizzly Self-Defense Ammunition 380 ACP +P 70 Grain Xtreme... $46.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Fiocchi Extrema Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Hornady XTP... $14.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Glock 42,... $17.79 Available
- Brenneke USA Green Lightning Heavy Field Short Magnum... $9.49 Available
- Cor-Bon DPX Ammunition 380 ACP 80 Grain DPX Hollow Point... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HPR HyperClean Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Hornady XTP... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full... $16.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full... $8.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Glock 42 380 ACP 6-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Doubletap Reloading Brass 380 ACP Nickel Plated Box of 100... $24.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $27.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 380 +P Ammunition:
The 380 auto inhabits a valuable and useful place in our society, mostly because of the easily concealable, tiny pistols chambered for it. HOWEVER, because of the very limited size of the cartridge, it is plagued with limited power and therefore most of the existing ammo in 380 auto suffers from not being reliable as a man-stopper. We've studied and played with nearly all of the existing available 380 ammo and find it wanting as a reliable means of self defense.
This 380 Auto+P ammo will better all American made 380 Auto ammo by 150 fps to 200 fps in all bullet weights we make. This is a serious improvement in this typically anemic cartridge. This 380 auto+P ammo is more powerful than the typical 38SPL ammo made by most American ammo makers and you'll get 7 shots of it in a small/flat/light weight 380 versus 5 shots out of a bulkier 38 SPL J frame revolver. Additionally, with the 380 you'll get much faster reloads and the little magazines are flatter than a speed-loader used for a J frame.
This load is the direct result of customers wanting the deep penetration of the expanding Barnes X style bullet in a 380 auto+P load. See the below real world velocities from my stock real world pistols. We always use over-the-counter firearms to establish our velocities as using extra long laboratory test barrels gives false high velocity readings and is misleading to the customer who will be firing the ammunition in the real world, not a lab.
The all copper, long-for-weight, Barnes bullet is so long that when seated to an OAL of .940 to .950 inch, the base of the bullet will make a slight bulge in the case, but this DOES NOT affect feeding or chambering as the bulge is not pronounced enough to cause any problems. In fact, that bulge provides enough resistance to the bullet base, to stop the bullet from being battered deeper into the case upon feeding, which is a very good thing. If we load to a longer cartridge OAL, to eliminate the bulge, the cartridge will be too long to fit some magazines. Feeding was 100% in our over-the-counter test guns.
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.