Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .357, 9mm, .380,... $19.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.69 - $64.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $22.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 100 Grain Flat Nose Box of... $22.99 Available
- Magtech Guardian Gold Ammunition 380 ACP +P 85 Grain Jacketed... $13.79 - $694.99 Select Options
- Grizzly Self-Defense Ammunition 380 ACP +P 70 Grain Xtreme... $46.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Flex Tip... $19.49 Available
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Rifled Slug... $5.19 - $239.99 Select Options
- Remington Express Ammunition 12 Gauge 3" #4 Buckshot 41... $6.69 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full... $16.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Promag Magazine HK 93 223 Remington Polymer Black... $11.29 Select Options
- Hornady Zombie Max Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Z-Max Flex Tip... $21.99 Select Options
- Brenneke USA Classic Magnum Ammunition 16 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz... $8.99 Available
- CCI Blazer Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $15.99 - $313.99 Select Options
- Kahr Magazine Kahr P380 380 ACP 6-Round Stainless Steel... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Express Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered #3... $4.99 - $222.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 40 S&W 175 Grain FlexLock Box... $17.34 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 380 +P Ammunition:
The 380 auto inhabits a valuable and useful place in our society, mostly because of the easily concealable, tiny pistols chambered for it. HOWEVER, because of the very limited size of the cartridge, it is plagued with limited power and therefore most of the existing ammo in 380 auto suffers from not being reliable as a man-stopper. We've studied and played with nearly all of the existing available 380 ammo and find it wanting as a reliable means of self defense.
This 380 Auto+P ammo will better all American made 380 Auto ammo by 150 fps to 200 fps in all bullet weights we make. This is a serious improvement in this typically anemic cartridge. This 380 auto+P ammo is more powerful than the typical 38SPL ammo made by most American ammo makers and you'll get 7 shots of it in a small/flat/light weight 380 versus 5 shots out of a bulkier 38 SPL J frame revolver. Additionally, with the 380 you'll get much faster reloads and the little magazines are flatter than a speed-loader used for a J frame.
This load is the direct result of customers wanting the deep penetration of the expanding Barnes X style bullet in a 380 auto+P load. See the below real world velocities from my stock real world pistols. We always use over-the-counter firearms to establish our velocities as using extra long laboratory test barrels gives false high velocity readings and is misleading to the customer who will be firing the ammunition in the real world, not a lab.
The all copper, long-for-weight, Barnes bullet is so long that when seated to an OAL of .940 to .950 inch, the base of the bullet will make a slight bulge in the case, but this DOES NOT affect feeding or chambering as the bulge is not pronounced enough to cause any problems. In fact, that bulge provides enough resistance to the bullet base, to stop the bullet from being battered deeper into the case upon feeding, which is a very good thing. If we load to a longer cartridge OAL, to eliminate the bulge, the cartridge will be too long to fit some magazines. Feeding was 100% in our over-the-counter test guns.