- Includes annual WINA brassicas specially selected by extensive preference testing on free-ranging deer across the U.S. and Canada
- Includes Imperial Whitetail Clover for maximum attraction, high protein levels, longevity and variety
- High tonnage for early and late seasons
- Provides up to 36% antler-building protein
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant
- Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBond for enhanced seedling survivability
- Perennial clovers last up to 5 years from a single planting
Looking for a perennial blend with the proven performance of Imperial Whitetail Clover, plus the increased early and late season tonnage and attraction of brassicas?
Imperial Whitetail DOUBLE-CROSS delivers year-round attraction and nutrition, plus the WINA brassicas provide increased first-year attraction and tonnage into the cold winter months. Double-Cross is a blend of the #1 food plot product in the world, Imperial Whitetail Clover, and WINA brassicas. WINA brassicas become even sweeter after the first frosts and stand tall under the snow. After winter, the Imperial Whitetail Clover provides critical high protein during the 200-day antler-growing season of spring and summer and for years to come.
Seed Content: Imperial Clover, Brassicas
Planting Time Recommendation: Early Spring, Early Fall, or Frost Seed
Seeding Rate: 8 lbs per acre
Planting Depth: 1/8 inch or less
Fertilizer Recommendations: 17-17-17 fertilizer @ 400 lbs/acre