Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 54-380-REAL 54 Caliber (557 Diameter) 380 Grain R.E.A.L.
- Hornady Great Plains Muzzleloading Bullets 54 Caliber 425... $12.99 Available
- Speer Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $11.49 - $19.79 Select Options
- Certified Pure Lead Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (99.9% Pure)... $18.49 Available
- Thompson Center Round Ball Patches Pre-Lubricated .018"... $10.79 Select Options
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $10.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Muzzle Loader Originals Shooting Wads .125" Thickness... $6.59 - $10.79 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Ball Puller 45 to 58 Caliber 10 x 32... $3.79 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 50-320-REAL 50 Caliber (517 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Lyman 1-Cavity Minie Ball Bullet Mold #542622 54 Caliber (542... $71.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Combo Bullet Mold 45 Caliber 200 Grain R.E.A.L.... $19.99 Available
- DGL Bullet Lube 12 oz Tub... $19.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.