RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Pilot and Shellholder Pack
- CB-05 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 223 Remington, 30 Carbine... $11.01 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Inline Fabrication Ultramount for RCBS Rock Chucker and... $76.99 Available
- RCBS Polishing Compound Package of 5... $6.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL356-124-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer 3-Way Cutter 22 Caliber... $44.99 Available
- RCBS Rock Chucker, JR, Reloader Special Single Stage Press... $9.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Shellholder Pack Handgun... $21.49 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro to Trim Pro-2 Spring Loaded Shell Holder... $42.99 Available
- RCBS Hand Priming Tool... $36.99 Available
- TAPCO Front Sight Adjustment Tool AK-47, SKS... $3.99 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 243 Caliber, 6mm Aluminum and Brass... $12.29 Available
Fits: RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer
Function: Pilots to ensure that cases are in proper alignment to the cutter head to get a square cut
Shipping Weight: 0.220 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.