Sharp Shoot R Royal Case Sizing Lube 5 oz Aerosol
- Lyman 3-Die Storage Box Orange... $3.49 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 45 Colt (Long Colt) Blank 0.140 Flash... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Case Prep Multi Tool... $21.99 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Barnes Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Jacketed... $56.43 Closeout Special
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Basic Set with 6 Inserts... $29.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP... $41.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Collator... $11.79 Available
- Lyman Case Lube Pad... $9.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $4.19 Available
Quantity: 5 oz
Features: Does not attract dirt and is not gummy or sticky
Notes: Lubricates cases for resizing and case forming
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.