Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-228-1R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45 Colt (Long Colt) (452 Diameter) 228 Grain 1 Ogive Radius
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil Aerosol... $4.89 - $7.29 Select Options
- MidwayUSA 6 Magazine Pouch Double Stack Pistol... $10.03 Select Options
- Lyman Top Punch #374... $10.49 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 452 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 451 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #311... $10.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL356-124-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $19.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP... $41.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.