Smith & Wesson S.W.A.T. Assisted Opening Tactical Folding Knife 3.2" Drop Point 4034 Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Black
- Kershaw CRYO BlackWash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 2.75"... $27.99 Select Options
- Kershaw CRYO G10 Assited Opening Folding Knife 2.75" Drop... $27.99 Available
- Kershaw Zing Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3" Drop Point... $24.99 Available
- Gerber Mini Swagger Assisted Opening Folding Knife 2.75" Drop... $24.99 Available
- Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. MOLLE Upright General Purpose Pouch... $26.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine 1911 Government,... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 38 Special Package... $18.49 Available
- Kershaw Clash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Recurve... $19.99 Available
- Bianchi 7902 AccuMold Elite Double Magazine Pouch Double Stack... $36.99 Select Options
- DeSantis Plain Holster Belt 1-3/4" Nickel Plated Brass Buckle... $45.99 - $50.99 Select Options
- DeSantis Mad Max Tuckable Inside the Waistband Holster Glock... $49.99 - $57.99 Select Options
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 4034 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: Yes
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Down, Right Hand
- Locking Mechanism: Slide lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58
- Opening Method: Assisted Opening, Thumb Stud, Blade Kicker
- Blade length: 3.2"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Closed Length: 4.3"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 3.9 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.