Lyman 1-Cavity Bullet Mold #501680 500 S&W (501 Diameter) 375 Grain Semi-Wadcutter
- Lee Universal Shellholder #5 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300... $3.69 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #2 (308 Winchester, 30-06... $3.69 Available
- Lyman Front Sight #3 Steel Blue 1/16" Bead... $7.15 - $11.99 Select Options
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter with Ball Grip... $7.99 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud Large 480 Ruger, 500 S&W... $7.99 Available
- Lee Case Spinner Spindle with Drill Shank for use with 3 Jaw... $4.19 Available
- Lee Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press... $67.99 Available
- Lee Zip Trim Case Trimmer Universal 3 Jaw Chuck Case Holder... $11.29 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud... $7.29 Available
- Lee Zip Trim... $19.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #4 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $3.69 Available
- Lyman #12S Sight Slot Blank 3/8" Dovetail Steel Blue... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Machined Leaded Steel Mold Blocks
Features: Steel Sprue Plate
Common Sizer Die Diameter: .501"
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.