Maxpedition Hook-&-Loop Fastener Double Pocket Insert Nylon Khaki and Foliage Green
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- Peltor TacSport Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 20dB) Black... $116.99 Available
- Maxpedition Mega Rollypoly Dump Pouch Nylon... $26.99 Select Options
- Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack Pack Nylon... $89.99 Select Options
- Maxpedition Last Resort Tactical Attache' Nylon... $128.69 Select Options
- Maxpedition M-5 Waistpack Nylon ... $41.39 Select Options
- Main pocket size 4.5" x 6.5" x 0.75" with dual zip opening
- Dual padded front pockets 4" x 3" x 0.75" each with hook-&-loop lid closure
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.