MTM 6-Tube Choke Tube Case Polymer Clear-Smoke
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Remington Choke Tube Remington Rem Choke 12 Gauge Lead or... $15.99 - $25.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 350 Remington Magnum Box of 25... $47.49 Available
- MTM 9-Tube Choke Tube Case Polymer Clear-Smoke... $5.09 Available
- Cold Steel Bowie Machete 12" 1055 Carbon Steel Black Blade... $19.99 Available
- Remington Choke Tube ProBore 12 Gauge Flush Mount... $17.99 - $30.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA 4 Magazine Pouch AR-15 and AK-47 Rifle... $11.39 - $12.99 Select Options
- DPMS Field Repair Kit AR-15... $25.49 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W N-Frame Round Butt Rubber Black... $16.99 Available
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $39.99 Available
Material: Polymer with Foam Cushion Capacity: 6 Regular or 3 Extended Choke Tubes. Notes: FlipTop Lid with Snap-Loc latch. Two dividers to separate choke tubes.
Shipping Weight: 0.135 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.