Wilson Combat Mainspring 1911 Officer 21 lb
- Wilson Combat Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander 19 lb... $2.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Firing Pin Spring 1911 Factory Plus... $2.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Complete Spring Set 1911 Government... $15.99 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin Spring 1911 Extra Power... $2.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government, Commander... $9.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Firing Pin Spring Extra-Extra Power 1911... $2.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Grip Plug Glock 17, 19, 22, 24, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37,... $6.29 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Mainspring 1911 Government,... $2.99 Available
- Colt Sear Spring 1911 Carbon Steel Nickel... $5.99 Available
- Nighthawk Custom Extra Extra Power Firing Pin Spring 1911... $2.49 Available
- STI Firing Pin 1911 9mm Luger, 38 Super Series 70, 80... $8.00 Available
- Les Baer Custom Firing Pin 1911 9mm Luger, 38 Super Series 70,... $7.99 Available
Features: Provides lighter trigger pull
Gunsmithing Required: No
Notes: Factory mainspring is 23 lb
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.