Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth Ratchet Suppressor Mount 7.62mm 9/16"-24 Thread Steel Matte
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 6.5 Grendel 10-Round Straight Body... $16.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Shim Kit 308 Winchester /... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 6.5 Grendel 25-Round with Anti Tilt... $15.99 Available
- Wolf Gold Ammunition 6.5 Grendel 120 Grain Multi-Purpose... $17.29 - $389.99 Select Options
This 51T Blackout flash hider works in conjunction with AAC's improved ratchet mount sound suppressors. The 51-T mount is an intuitive, lightning fast silencer attachment/detachment system that allows for secure installation of a suppressor in less than 3 seconds with no tools or moving parts. Not compatible with the older spring mount (18-Tooth) or newer ratchet taper mount (90-Tooth) sound suppressors.
- Caliber: 30 Cal/7.62mm (Also 6.8mm and 6.5mm)
- Thread Pitch: 9/16"-24
- Common Firearm Use: AR-15 in 6.5 Grendel
- Length: 2.5"
- Length Added to Barrel: 1.875"
- Weight: 4.35 oz
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 51T Ratchet Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
- 6.8 SPC M4-2000
- Post-Mid 2010 7.62-SD
- Mini 7
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.