MEC Super-Sizer 12 Gauge
- Hornady Wad Guide Fingers 20 Gauge Package of 2... $5.29 Available
- MTM Shotshell and Wad Hopper Package of 2... $11.79 Available
- Bulldog Cell Phone Holster CCW Holster Ambidextrous Ruger LCP,... $13.50 Select Options
- Hornady 366 Auto Progressive Shotshell Press Dust Cover... $21.49 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge 1/4" Fiber Bag of 200... $7.29 Available
- Flex-Hone Shotgun Chamber Hone 12 Gauge 12" 800 Grit... $32.49 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge .125" Nitro Card Bag of 500... $7.59 Available
- RCBS Heavy Duty Depriming and Decapping Die (27 thru 45... $19.29 Available
- Ruger Padded Cobra Sling Leather Black... $21.99 Available
- Check-Mate Magazine Beretta 92FS 9mm Luger 10-Round Blue... $15.29 Available
- MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph... $380.00 Available
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 20 Gauge 20S1 7/8 to 1 oz Bag... $6.99 Available
Material: Steel Frame and Hardware
Features: "Power Ring" Collet Resizer (eight steel finger encircle the base and apply even pressure until the base is reshaped back to its original size)
Shipping Weight: 5.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.