American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and Reassembly Course Video "M1 Garand" DVD
- Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $6.66 Available
- Volquartsen Automatic Bolt Release Ruger 10/22 ... $6.17 - $11.49 Select Options
- Tubb SpeedLock Systems CS M1A Operating Rod Spring and Hammer... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Schuster DCM Adjustable Gas Plug with Wrench M1 Garand Steel... $35.99 Available
- Ruger Firing Pin Ruger 10/22 Steel... $3.99 Available
- Mildot Enterprises Mildot Master Range and Bullet Drop... $37.99 Available
- Lubriplate 130-A Mil-Spec Grease 14 oz Can... $12.79 Available
- Badger Ordnance Bolt Roller Greaser M1A... $6.79 Available
- CJ Weapons M1 Garand Web Sling Cotton Olive Drab... $14.99 Available
- Cold Steel Mini Flight Sport 10" Throwing Knife 1055 Carbon... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and Reassembly Course "M1 Garand" DVD
Host/Producer: Ken Brooks
Date Released: 2009
Running Time: 63 minutes
Summary of Material:
Note: This course is designed for those who want to know the disassembly and reassembly of the gun and is not designed as an Armorer's course. Features available in the AGI Armorer's Course that are not included in this series include:
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.