American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and Reassembly Course Video "M1 Garand" DVD
- Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $12.99 Available
- Volquartsen Automatic Bolt Release Ruger 10/22 ... $11.49 Select Options
- Tubb SpeedLock Systems CS M1A Operating Rod Spring and Hammer... $21.99 Available
- Schuster DCM Adjustable Gas Plug with Wrench M1 Garand Steel... $35.99 Available
- Ruger Firing Pin Ruger 10/22 Steel... $3.99 Available
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 8-Round Steel Parkerized... $8.79 Available
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 5-Round Steel Parkerized... $6.99 Available
- Mildot Enterprises Mildot Master Range and Bullet Drop... $37.99 Available
- John Masen Rifle Cleaning Kit M1 Garand... $25.99 Available
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 2-Round Steel Parkerized... $6.99 Available
- Lubriplate 130-A Mil-Spec Grease 14 oz Can... $12.79 Available
- Springfield Armory U.S.G.I. M1 Garand Ratchet Rifle Chamber... $8.39 Available
Technical Information: American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and Reassembly Course "M1 Garand" DVD
Host/Producer: Ken Brooks
Date Released: 2009
Running Time: 63 minutes
Summary of Material:
Note: This course is designed for those who want to know the disassembly and reassembly of the gun and is not designed as an Armorer's course. Features available in the AGI Armorer's Course that are not included in this series include:
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.