Lyman Decapping Rod for 3-Die Rifle Sets
- Lyman Case Prep Multi Tool... $21.99 Available
- Lyman Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Pistol 1" x 2"... $3.99 Available
- Lyman Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Clear-Smoke... $7.69 Available
- Lyman Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Pistol 2" x... $3.99 Available
- Lyman Primer Turning Tray... $5.69 Available
- Metalform Magazine Pro-Carry Series 1911 Government, Commander... $23.99 Available
- Lyman Decapping Rod for Universal Decapping Die (Replacement... $3.99 Available
- Lyman Decapping Rod Pistol... $3.99 Available
- Redding Competition Seater Die 308 Winchester... $102.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $18.79 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $18.79 Available
- RCBS Primer Turning Tray... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Carbide 3-Die Set 380 ACP... $50.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 9mm Luger... $18.79 Available
- Lyman Decapping Pins Package of 10... $2.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim... $18.79 Available
- RCBS Universal Depriming and Decapping Die-Decapping Rod (22... $8.29 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.085 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.