Lyman Alox Bullet Lube Stick Hollow
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- Lyman Target Dots 3" Self-Adhesive Red Package of 25... $4.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Super Moly Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- CB-10 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 270 Winchester, 30-06... $13.79 Available
- Carlson's Snap Cap 9mm Luger Aluminum Red Package of 5... $17.60 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 200 Grain... $23.49 Available
- Winchester Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Full Metal... $14.29 - $264.99 Select Options
- Lyman Top Punch #649... $10.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 429-200-RF 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 44 Caliber Box of 1000... $40.49 Available
Material: Alox (50% Alox and 50% Beeswax)
Quantity: 1 stick
Melting Point: 130 Degrees Fahrenheit
Features: Works with bench mounted lubri-sizers that accept 1" x 4" lube sticks
Notes: Lube heater is recommended for best results
Shipping Weight: 0.102 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.