Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 30 to 50 Caliber 9" Spring Steel 8 x 32 Female Thread
- GG&G Enhanced Low Drag Magazine Follower Remington 870, 1100,... $28.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Hi-Slip Gun Grease 12 cc Syringe... $5.99 Available
- KG KG-12 Big Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz... $9.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $17.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 270 to 50 Caliber... $49.99 Available
- CED 6 Magazine Storage Pouch Polyester Black... $12.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Slotted Tip Patch Holder 22 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Male... $2.29 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 9mm 8 x 32 Thread... $17.99 Available
- KG KG-1 Carbon Remover 4 oz... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 264 Caliber... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Southern Bloomer Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.09 - $19.99 Select Options
- Maxpedition Pistol Gun Case Nylon... $34.19 - $35.09 Select Options
Technical Information: Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod
Overall Rod Length: Working Rod Length (In Description) + Handle Length
Handle Material: Aluminum
Handle Length: N/A
Handle Mount to Rod: Thrust Bearing
Rod Material: Steel
Protective Coating on Rod: None
Tip Material: Brass
Color Coated Handles:
- 22 to 264 Caliber - Red - Rod Diameter: .1875"
- 30 to 50 Caliber - Blue - Rod Diameter: .250"
Note: Length in description is usable rod length (Length from front of handle to the end of the rod).
|Gun Type||Caliber||Thread Type||Thread||Male/Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||17 to 20||Commercial||5 x 40||Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Commercial||8 x 32||Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Military||8 x 36||Female|
|Shotgun||All||Commercial||5/16 x 27||Female|
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.