Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Tactical Folding Knife 3-3/4" Serrated Drop Point VG-10 Carbonitride coated Blade Polymer Handle Black
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $64.99 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lansky Crock Stick Multi Knife Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Spyderco Endura 4 Folding Tactical Knife 3.75" Full Flat Grind... $74.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Folding Knife 3-3/4" VG-10... $74.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Spyderco Endura 4 with Emerson Wave Opener Folding Tactical... $86.99 Available
- Spyderco Endura 4 SpyderEdge Lightweight Tactical Folding... $65.02 Available
- Blade-Tech Revolution Double Pistol & Rifle Magazine Pouch... $42.49 Available
- Ed Brown Grips Slim Line Bobtail 1911 Government, Commander... $48.99 Available
- Swenson Match Adjustable Trigger 1911 Steel Blue... $10.49 Available
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 30 Caliber (308... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: Yes
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Up, Tip Down, Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Blade Finish: Black Carbonitride
- Rockwell Hardness: 59
- Opening Method: Thumb Cut
- Blade length: 3.75"
- Blade Width: .118"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Weight: 3.6 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.