"Standard Catalog of Colt Firearms" Book by Rick Sapp
- "U.S. M1 Carbine: Wartime Production, 6th Edition" Book by... $17.29 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 359 Diameter... $24.99 Available
- "Care, Cleaning and Sportsmanship" Book by Jim Owens... $11.79 Available
- "The SAFN-49 Battle Rifle: A Shooter's and Collector's Guide"... $11.49 Available
- Schuster DCM Adjustable Gas Plug with Wrench M1 Garand Steel... $35.99 Available
- "U.S. Winchester Trench and Riot Guns and Other U.S. Combat... $13.29 Available
Technical Information: Standard Catalog of Colt Firearms
Author: Rick Sapp
Date of Publication: 2007
Number of Pages: 288
Summary of Material from the publisher:
THE WORLD'S ONLY ILLUSTRATED COLT PRICE GUIDE!
Colt the very name evokes visions of brave men in blue and gray, on dusty cattle drives, and in grim battlefields far from home. From the Texas War of Independence to modern-day conflicts in Baghdad and Afghanistan, Colt firearms have earned their place in history.
Now, in one unique volume, Standard Catalog of Colt Firearms gives beginning and experienced collectors everything needed to enjoy the fascinating world of Colt firearms: photos, descriptions and accurate values for the legendary firearms that won the Civil War, settled the Wild West and fought tyranny around the globe. For the collector, for the shooter, for the historian, there's no more entertaining, informative book than Standard Catalog of? Colt Firearms.
- More than 400 brilliant, full-color photos
- Up-to-the-minute, real-world values
- Accurate, detailed descriptions
Note: 8-1/4" x 10-4/5"