"Standard Catalog of Colt Firearms" Book by Rick Sapp
- "The M1 Garand Complete Assembly Guide" Book by Walt Kuleck... $19.99 Available
- "Propellant Profiles - Fifth Edition" Book by Wolf Publishing... $32.99 Available
- Inline Fabrication Ultramount for RCBS Rock Chucker and... $76.99 Available
- "British Enfield Rifles, Volume 2: Lee-Enfield Number 4 and... $14.99 Available
- "The M1 Garand: World War II" Book by Scott A. Duff... $29.99 Available
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $34.99 Available
- The Mosin-Nagant Rifle, 6th Edition Book by Terence W. Lapin... $17.49 Available
- "45-70 Rifles" Book By Jack Behn... $15.79 Available
- "The Gun Digest Book of the Glock: A Comprehensive Review,... $17.99 Available
- "The Model 1911 and Model 1911A1 Military and Commercial... $28.99 Available
- "The Legacy of Lever Guns" Book by Wolfe Publishing Editors... $5.29 Available
- "Remington Rolling Block Rifles, Carbines and Shotguns" Book... $82.99 Available
Technical Information: Standard Catalog of Colt Firearms
Author: Rick Sapp
Date of Publication: 2007
Number of Pages: 288
Summary of Material from the publisher:
THE WORLD'S ONLY ILLUSTRATED COLT PRICE GUIDE!
Colt the very name evokes visions of brave men in blue and gray, on dusty cattle drives, and in grim battlefields far from home. From the Texas War of Independence to modern-day conflicts in Baghdad and Afghanistan, Colt firearms have earned their place in history.
Now, in one unique volume, Standard Catalog of Colt Firearms gives beginning and experienced collectors everything needed to enjoy the fascinating world of Colt firearms: photos, descriptions and accurate values for the legendary firearms that won the Civil War, settled the Wild West and fought tyranny around the globe. For the collector, for the shooter, for the historian, there's no more entertaining, informative book than Standard Catalog of? Colt Firearms.
- More than 400 brilliant, full-color photos
- Up-to-the-minute, real-world values
- Accurate, detailed descriptions
Note: 8-1/4" x 10-4/5"