Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 365-95-1R 9mm Makarov (365 Diameter) 95 Grain 1 Ogive Radius
- Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- DPMS Bolt Carrier AR-15 ... $39.68 - $125.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 32 ACP (311 Diameter) 60 Grain Jacketed... $17.29 Available
- Lee 3-Die Storage Box Red... $4.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 7.62x25mm Tokarev... $30.49 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian (7.62x53mm... $30.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 9x18mm Makarov... $5.19 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 9x18mm (9mm Makarov)... $31.99 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 9x18mm (9mm Makarov)... $19.29 - $173.99 Select Options
- Certified 20 to 1 Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (20 Parts Lead to... $22.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.