Buffalo Bore Ammunition 40 S&W +P 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $21.99 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $20.17 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $9.99 - $143.99 Select Options
- CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain... $6.99 - $325.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 230 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $25.49 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Sig Sauer P226 9mm... $23.09 Available
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Magnum... $4.44 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 40 S&W +P 155 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $24.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 45 ACP +P 230 Grain XTP Jacketed... $16.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 165 Grain Equalizer Jacketed... $26.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 115 Grain Jacketed... $23.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 40 S&W +P 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Sniper Ammunition 223 Remington 69 Grain Hollow... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 180 Grain Jacketed... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 40 S&W +P Ammunition:
All Buffalo Bore Heavy 40 S&W +P loads use flash suppressed powders that give high velocities at low pressures. Since over 90% of all human shootings in the USA happen in low light, we believe that flash suppressed powders are a potentially life saving advantage - you don't want to be blind after you fire one shot in a life threatening, high stress situation.
There is such a variety of 40 S&W pistols in public use that we will not determine what pistols are compatible with which 40 S&W +P loads - this is your responsibility! We will add that this ammo is safe in pistols that use a fully supported chamber. Please read the safety notices below. The first one is taken form the Speer #13 loading manual. The second is taken from Hodgdons #27 loading manual.
"Some pistols chambered for the 40 S&W cartridge may not provide complete support of the case head. If this condition exists, normal pressure loads such as those shown here can cause the case wall to bulge or rupture at the unsupported point. Contact your firearm manufacturer to determine if your pistol completely supports the case head, or ask a gunsmith to inspect your pistol before using it with ANY ammunition. It is the gun owners responsibility to know his firearm and its capabilities and limitations."
40 S&W WARNING
"This data is intended for use in firearms which fully support the cartridge in the chamber. Use of this data in firearms which do not fully support the cartridge may result in bulged cases, ruptured cases, case head separation, or other conditions which may result in damage to the firearm and/or result in injury or death of the shooter or bystanders."
Glock happens to chamber their 40 S&W pistols without a fully supported chamber and both of those above safety notices are likely aimed at Glock. I know of no other 40 S&W handguns being sold in the US that don't have fully supported chambers. If you really want to shoot our 40S&W ammo in your Glock, have an after market barrel that uses a supported chamber, dropped into it. This is a fairly common practice and will give you the safety margin needed to fire our ammo in your Glock. It will also likely give you more velocity than the factory Glock barrel. I personally own two Glock Model 23's. Both of mine are going to get after market barrels dropped in so that I can use this excellent ammo in them. The issue of Glock pistols not having a fully supported chamber is with the 40 S&W cartridge only, not 45 acp, 10mm, 9mm or 380 auto. While Glocks chambers are not fully supported in any of those calibers, only the 40 S&W brass is weak enough in the web for it to be a safety issue. I REPEAT, only the 40 S&W is a safety issue with chambers that are not fully supported. You do not need to be concerned with this issue when using our 45acp+, 10mm, 380 auto+P or 9mm+P or +P+ ammunition in Glock pistols.
Check out the velocities below that I shot with these loads in several modern pistols that I own. We don't believe that test barrels are a very real way of determining real life velocities out of real life guns that you will be using. So, as with all of our ammo, we use real firearms to determine real velocities.
Item 23B/20: 180gr. Jacketed Hollow Point