Lee Factory Crimp Die 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser
- RCBS Pro2000 Progressive Press Die Plate... $18.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 223 Remington Box of 100... $60.99 Available
- Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #10, 7.7mm (312 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 6.5x55mm... $6.89 Available
- RCBS APS Empty Primer Strip 5.56 Military Package of 8... $5.59 Available
- RCBS APS Empty Primer Strip 7.62 Military Package of 8... $5.59 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- RCBS APS Empty Primer Strip Large Handgun Package of 8... $5.59 Available
- RCBS APS Empty Primer Strip Large Rifle Package of 8... $5.59 Available
- Williams Shotgun Front Bead Sight .130" Diameter 3-56 Thread... $3.99 Available
- Bradley Skirted Shotgun Bead Front Sight .125" Diameter 6-48... $2.99 Available
- RIG #2 Gun Oil Lubricant & Protectant 4-1/2 oz Spout Can... $4.49 Available
Fits: Reloading presses that accept standard 7/8"-14 Threads
Shipping Weight: 0.285 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.