Accu-Shot BT01-QK Standard Quick Knob Precision Monopod 3.5" to 4.65" Polymer Black
- Accu-Shot Tac Cap Monopod Replacement Cap Steel BLK... $9.95 Available
- Accu-Shot Monopod Sling Loop to Sling Stud Adapter M1-A,... $14.95 Available
- Accu-Shot BT12-QK Standard Quick Knob Precision Rail Monopod... $94.95 Available
- "The Wind Book for Rifle Shooters" Book by Linda K. Miller and... $23.49 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer 3-Way Cutter 338 Caliber... $49.99 Available
- RCBS Dust Cover for Trim Pro Manual Case Trimmer... $10.99 Available
- Harris 1A2-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to... $76.99 Available
- Champion Score Keeper 100 Yard Sight-In Rifle Target 14" x 18"... $2.59 Available
- Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $279.95 Available
- Leupold Mark 4 Picatinny-Style Rings Matte... $143.99 - $164.99 Select Options
- Badger Ordnance 1-Piece Maximized Picatinny-Style 20 MOA... $149.99 Select Options
- Vortex Viper Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6.5-20x 50mm Side Focus... $459.99 Select Options
Technical Information: Accu-Shot BT01-QK Standard Quick Knob Precision Monopod
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.