Accu-Shot BT01-QK Standard Quick Knob Precision Monopod 3.5" to 4.65" Polymer Black
- Del-Ton Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- Accu-Shot Monopod Sling Loop to Sling Stud Adapter M1-A,... $14.95 Available
- Accu-Shot Tac Cap Monopod Replacement Cap Steel BLK... $9.95 Available
- Caldwell Wind Wizard Electronic Hand Held Wind Meter... $14.67 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $40.99 Available
- Williams Target Globe Front Sight Attaching Base Dovetail... $16.99 Select Options
- Mec-Gar Magazine Browning Hi-Power 9mm Luger Steel... $22.99 - $26.99 Select Options
- Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $18.95 Available
- B-Square 1" x 11mm InterLock Fixed Airgun Dovetail Rings Matte... $22.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 223... $6.19 Available
Technical Information: Accu-Shot BT01-QK Standard Quick Knob Precision Monopod
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.