Star Targets Exploding Rifle Target Plastic Canister 1/2 lb.
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 1" Reactive Target Pasters Package... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sure Shot Mini Mag Rimfire Exploding Target Package of 10... $19.99 Available
- Tannerite White Lightning Rimfire Exploding Target Package of... $37.99 Available
- Tannerite Goliath Rimfire Exploding Target Package of 8... $33.99 Available
- Caldwell Universal Brass Trap... $44.99 Available
- Leapers UTG Medium Profile 3-Slot Compact Picatinny-Style... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell Magnum Rifle Gong 10" Round Target AR-550 Steel White... $109.99 Available
- Slide Fire SSAR-22 Bump-Fire Stock Kit with Trigger Ruger... $449.95 Available
- Armscor Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box of... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tannerite Exploding Rifle Targets Starter Kit Includes Six 1/2... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to purchase. Exploding targets can not be shipped to Customers in California, Massachusetts, Washington DC, or New York City, or outside the lower 48 states.
The Star Targets Exploding Rifle Target is very safe when used as intended and the directions are followed. Once mixed it must be impacted with a high velocity round to set it off, it will not go off if it is dropped, shaken, kicked, even lit on fire. (It is not recommended that you test this). It takes about a 40 grain bullet traveling at 2200 fps directly impacting it to cause it to go off, anything below these requirements will not set it off.
Each Star Targets Exploding Rifle Target contains two components, a base and a catalyst which is pre-measured for each target and heat sealed and packaged with the target. To prep the target for use (first read and ensure you understand all directions and safety instructions), simply open the target, open the "catalyst pack" and dump the entire contents into the target container. Seal the container back up, mix vigorously for 45 to 60 seconds (the entire contents should be a light grey color with no white spots left). Place the target at a safe distance (recommended distance located on label) and location then you are ready to shoot.
Technical Information: Star Targets Exploding Rifle Target
Recommended Minimum Shooting Distance: 50 Yards
Warning: Misuse of this product can result in serious bodily injury, destruction of property, and/or loss of life or limb. Keep away from children. Use eye and ear protection and follow all firearm safety standards. Use only in clear areas free from all flammable material and debris that could become projectiles. Use at a minimum distance of 50 meters. By mixing this product, you state that you understand and will follow these directions, and release the producer and/or distributor of this product from any liability from the use or misuse of this product. Misuse of this product is a violation of federal law.
This product must not be mixed away from the location of use and should be detonated soon after mixing. Do not transport mixed product. Do not resell mixed product. Do not store mixed product. Comply with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations regarding use of and/or disposal of mixed and undetonated product.
Once mixed, it is considered an explosive material so you can not transport it or store it without proper licensing (it must be mixed and shot on site).
Not for human consumption. Do not re-package.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.