Fenix TK21 Flashlight White LED Aluminum Black
- Streamlight ProTac HL Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $69.99 Available
- Surefire P2X Fury Dual Output Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A... $108.50 Available
- Surefire P2X Fury Defender Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A... $115.50 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Surefire P2X Fury Tactical Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A... $108.50 Available
- Surefire P2ZX Fury CombatLight Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A... $122.50 Available
The Fenix TK21 utilizes a side mode button and rear power switch configuration. This is a very user-friendly configuration, allowing users to set the preferred mode but still be able to cycle between the five modes when using the light. Additionally, the TK21 features an intelligent memory circuit which always turns the light on the mode it was last in.
- Bulb: Cree XM-L LED
- Light Output:
- Turbo: 468 Lumens
- High: 180 Lumens
- Mid: 58 Lumens
- Low: 5 Lumens
- Strobe: 468
- Run Time:
- Turbo: 1 Hours 50 Minutes
- High: 5 Hours 10 Minutes
- Mid: 16 Hours
- Low: 220 Hours
- Battery: 2 CR123A Batteries (not included) or 1 18650 Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 5.9"
- Weight: 5.4 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters.
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.