RCBS X-Die Full Length Sizer Die 223 Remington Small Base
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 38/357 Caliber 8... $1.69 Available
- TulAmmo Small Rifle Magnum Primers Lead-Free... $31.99 - $145.99 Select Options
- RCBS X-Die Full Length Sizer Die 308 Winchester Small Base... $41.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 223 Remington... $34.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 223 Remington... $13.29 Available
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 69... $16.93 - $183.99 Select Options
- Knight Full Plastic Jacket #209 Primer Jacket Polymer Red Pack... $11.77 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #505 17 Remington, 204... $2.19 Select Options
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 300 AAC... $43.99 Available
Die Types Included:
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.