Otis Tactical Gun Cleaning System
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber... $1.69 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR-15 Style 22... $3.89 Available
- Lapua Scenar-L Ammunition 308 Winchester 175 Grain Hollow... $107.99 Available
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $7.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $89.99 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $2.43 - $12.99 Select Options
- Soft Armor Rex Pistol Case 12" x 24" Thompson Center and... $20.99 Available
- Military Surplus Swiss M84 Canteen with Cup... $9.99 Available
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $5.99 Available
- Berger Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 175 Grain VLD... $51.99 Available
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $5.43 Select Options
Technical Information: Otis Tactical Gun Cleaning System
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.