Atlas Bipod 3" Leg Extensions Aluminum Black
- Nosler Bonded Performance Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 64... $30.66 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Tipped... $32.49 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9... $3.65 - $181.50 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Atlas Bipod Cleat Feet Steel Black... $49.95 Available
- Atlas Bipod Quick Change Spike Feet Stainless Steel Black... $49.95 Available
- Atlas Bipod Pouch Nylon... $49.95 Select Options
- Black Hills Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Match Hollow... $29.67 - $30.47 Select Options
- Accu-Shot BT12-QK Standard Quick Knob Precision Rail Monopod... $94.95 Available
- Atlas Bipod Flush Cup 1913 Radius Back Rail 3.35" Steel Black... $19.95 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $4.49 Available
Technical Information: Atlas Bipod 3" Leg Extensions
Weight: 1.8 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.120 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.