PRI Big Latch Oversized Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308 Steel Matte
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $6.49 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Safety Selector Detent Spring AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.69 Available
- Geissele Super 3-Gun Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin .154"... $250.00 Available
- DPMS Magazine Release Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Fobus Evolution Paddle Holster Right Hand Kel-Tec 2nd... $21.41 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice Lead Remover Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz... $9.09 Available
- KNS Hammer and Trigger Pin 2nd Generation Non Rotating AR-15... $27.00 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.029 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.