Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-200-RF 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45 Colt (Long Colt) (452 Diameter) 200 Grain Flat Nose
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-255-RF 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain... $19.79 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C501-440-RF 500 S&W Magnum (501... $19.99 Available
- Thompson Red Angel Bullet Lube Hollow... $7.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 450-200-1R (450 Diameter) 200 Grain 1... $19.99 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #452664 45 Caliber (452 Diameter)... $71.99 Available
- Walker's Duck Commander Women and Youth Folding Earmuffs (NRR... $14.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 451 Diameter... $20.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.