Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 429-200-RF 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 44-40 WCF (429 Diameter) 200 Grain Flat Nose
- Marlin Extractor Spring Right or Left Hand, Trigger... $2.99 Available
- Lyman Super Moly Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- Marlin Extractor Left Hand Marlin 60, 60C, 795, 795SS... $6.29 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL309-230-5R 30 Caliber (309... $14.12 Available
- Marlin Extractor Right Hand Marlin 60, 60C, 795, 795SS... $6.29 Available
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $7.29 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-180-R 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 357 Magnum... $5.19 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 430 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-200-SWC 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.