"Slings and Things" Book by Glen Zediker
- MagPul Enhanced Self Leveling Magazine Follower AR-15 Polymer... $5.65 Select Options
- DPMS Rear Sight Base Index Screw AR-15 A2 Matte... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 142... $36.99 - $207.99 Select Options
- PRI Barrel Nut Wrench AR-15... $20.99 Available
- BlackHawk Universal Tactical Sling AR-15 Nylon Black... $8.99 Available
- "British Enfield Rifles, Volume 2: Lee-Enfield Number 4 and... $14.99 Available
- TAPCO Pistol Chamber Safety Flag Tool Package of 6... $6.99 Available
- "The U.S. .30 Caliber Gas Operated Service Rifles: A Shop... $44.95 Available
- "The Wind Book for Rifle Shooters" Book by Linda K. Miller and... $23.49 Available
- TAPCO Magazine Dust Cover AR-15 Package of 10 Rubber Black... $10.99 Available
- Timney Armorers Trigger Pull Gage 1 lb to 25 lb... $34.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Ranger Plate Magazine Floorplate AR-15 Polymer... $14.20 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Preview of What's Inside:
Author: Glen Zediker
Publisher: Zediker publishing
Date of Publication: 2007
Number of Pages: 182
Summary of Material from the author:
This book didn't take me as long to write as some of the big ones, but it took 30 years to figure out what to put in it.
Guess what? It's all in it.
The title might sound a little obscure, but here?s what it means. This book is about slings and all the other things we need to function as competitive NRA High Power Rifle shooters.
That?s spotting scopes, coats, mats, hats, gloves, kit, and more.
I started my Basics & Beyond Series with this one because it will answer the most common questions experienced shooters get from beginners, and also from other experienced shooters.
It?s the same questions I ask folks like David Tubb, Middleton Tompkins, and all those at the top level.
We can all learn from all, if we listen. I?ve been asking and listening for a whopping lot of years now, and I?ve been learning. I learned a few new things writing this book.
Notes: 300 photographs, softcover