Chapman Model 6810 27-Piece Deluxe Screwdriver Set with Torx Bits
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $79.99 Available
- Weaver 88-Piece Deluxe Gunsmithing Hammer, Punch and... $69.99 Available
- Chapman Model 8900 27 Piece Deluxe Screwdriver Set... $37.99 Available Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering 72-Piece Professional Gunsmithing... $52.99 Available
- Chapman Model 2011 27-Piece Euro Screwdriver Set with Torx,... $43.99 Available
- Chapman Model 5503 44 Piece Screwdriver Set with Slotted,... $79.99 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $13.99 - $15.29 Available Select Options
- Chapman Screw Driver Handle... $3.99 Available
- Ruger Scope Ring Screw Torx Head ... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Wild West Guns Rifle Trigger Marlin 336, 444, 1894, 1895 Steel... $87.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Gun-Tite Removable Threadlocker 6ml Tube... $3.75 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #356242 9mm (356 Diameter) 90 Grain... $71.99 Available
- Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 1-Cavity and 2-Cavity Lyman... $36.49 Available
- Forster Plug Screws 6-48 x 1/8" Blue... $6.19 - $24.99 Available Select Options
Kit contains the following adapters:
T-6, T-8, T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-30
Allen Hex :
.05", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4"
3/16", 1/4", 3/8"
No. 1, No. 2
Chapman drive bits are constructed of the highest quality Chrome Nickel Molybdenum Alloy Steel and precision made to ensure a proper fit. They feature knurled Spinner Tops which allow for quick finger tightening of threads and for instant "push down" removal of the adapter from the ratchet.
Shipping Weight: 1.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.