Hogue Monogrip Grips Colt Anaconda, King Cobra Rubber Black
- RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner Pilot 22 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Ontario RD Hawk Pick 1075 Black Carbon Steel Micarta Handle... $114.99 Available
- RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner Pilot 30 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner Pilot 24 Caliber... $9.15 Available
- RCBS Universal Hand Priming Tool... $60.99 Available
- RCBS Case Neck Turner with Auto Feed... $72.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner Pilot 35 Caliber... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Uncle Mike's Sidekick Hip Holster Left Hand Medium and Large... $15.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Mainspring Housing Flat 1911 Government,... $46.99 - $48.99 Select Options
Please note: Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt feel or vice versa.
Material: Soft rubber with synthetic insert
Finish: Stippled surface, not checkered
Fits: Colt King Cobra, Anaconda V Frame
Shipping Weight: 0.240 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.