RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer 3-Way Pilot and Chamfer 264 Caliber, 6.5mm
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 6.5mm... $5.29 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Shellholder #32 (22 PPC, 6mm PPC,... $6.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 264 Diameter... $5.19 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Media Transfer Magnet for Stainless Steel... $13.99 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Replacement Rod and Cutter... $9.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer 3-Way Cutter 6.5mm... $49.99 Available
- EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated Base Savage 110... $44.99 Available
- Redding Deluxe 3-Die Set 6.5mm-284 Norma (6.5mm-284... $91.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Weaver Tactical 4-Hole Skeleton Weaver-Style Rings Matte... $33.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Anti-Cant Indicator Hinged Matte... $29.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.5 Grendel with Anti-Tilt... $14.49 - $15.79 Select Options
Fits: RCBS Trim Pro 3-Way Cutter heads
Function: 264 Caliber, 6.5mm pilot and chamfer
Notes: By replacing the pilot and adjusting the trimmer blades reloaders can make their 3-way cutter work with a variety of different calibers
Shipping Weight: 0.007 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.