Gun Guides Reloading Guide for Revolvers "38 Special, 357 Magnum, 44 Special, and 44 Remington Magnum" Book
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- Champion Re-Stick 5 Bull Blue and Orange Self-Adhesive Target... $4.59 Available
- Lee Case Conditioning Kit... $10.99 Available
- Loadbooks USA "30-30 Winchester" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Gun Guides Reloading Guide for Pistols " 9mm Luger, 357 SIG,... $10.99 Available
- Loadbooks USA "356 and 358 Winchester" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Loadbooks USA "223 Remington" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 2" Bullseye Reactive Target Package... $5.09 Available
- Loadbooks USA "270 Winchester" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Lee "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition, Revised" Reloading Manual... $21.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-230-TC 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 40 S&W... $5.19 Available
Cover: Soft Cover
Publisher: Gun Guides
Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
Notes: Reloading Guide for Pistols
Shipping Weight: 0.210 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.