Puma SGB Series Bobcat 3516 Folding Knife 3.4" Modified Drop Point German 440A Stainless Steel Aluminum Handle Black
- SOG Escape Tactical Folding Knife 3.4" Partially Serrated... $36.49 - $46.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson First Response Assisted Opening Tactical Knife... $42.12 Available
- SOG Flash II Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" AUS-8... $31.98 - $49.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel Lone Star Hunter Thumb Stud Folding Knife 4"... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kershaw Scallion Folding Pocket Knife 2.4" 420HC Stainless... $43.49 - $74.99 Select Options
- Puma SGB Series Pounce Assisted Opener Folding Knife 3.3" Drop... $31.99 Available
- Cold Steel Voyager Large Folding Tactical Knife 4" AUS 8A... $51.99 - $62.99 Select Options
- Puma SGB Blackcat 55 Folding Knife 4.1" Tanto Point 440A... $38.49 Available
- Puma SGB Bigcat 5" Fixed Blade Tactical Knife... $43.25 Select Options
- Gerber Hinderer CLS Folding Knife 3.5" Partially Serrated Drop... $54.99 Available
- Puma SGB Blackcat 45 Folding Knife 3.5" Tanto Point 440A... $30.99 Available
- Cold Steel Counter Point Folding Tactical Knife Spear Point... $46.49 - $56.99 Select Options
- Browning Black Label Pandemonium Folding Tactical Knife 3.5"... $29.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Coast DX300 Series Folding Knife 3.5" Spear Point 7Cr17... $25.99 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Match Ammunition 223 Remington 75 Grain Hollow... $11.19 - $529.99 Select Options
- HIVIZ Front Sight for S&W Revolver with Interchangeable Front... $39.99 Available
- Personal Security Products Expandable Baton 26" Steel Shaft... $15.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W Bodyguard 380 ACP 6-Round... $19.99 Available
- GoPro HERO3+ Silver Edition WIFI Action Camera Kit... $299.99 Available
- Gerber Mini Paraframe Folding Knife 2-1/4" Stainless Steel... $8.99 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Gerber Outrigger XL Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.4"... $33.09 Available
- HKS Magazine Speedloader Browning Hi-Power, BDA, Ruger P85,... $10.29 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Square Hopper (Replacement Part)... $3.19 Available
- Smith & Wesson ExtremeOps Tactical Folding Knife 3.1" Karambit... $14.49 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Dan Wesson, Rossi 851,... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Bobcat 3516 Folding Knife is a well-made knife that is great for everyday carry and tactical use. The 440A stainless steel blade is durable and razor sharp. The blade kicker easily allows you to flip the blade open with one hand when needed. The aluminum handles are comfortable in hand and textured for positive grip. If you are looking for a great carry knife, the Bobcat will get the job done.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440A Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-up
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Opening Method: Blade Kicker
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Width: 0.12"
- Closed Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 8.3"
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- German blade, assembled in China
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.