Puma SGB Series Bobcat 3516 Folding Knife 3.4" Modified Drop Point German 440A Stainless Steel Aluminum Handle Black
The Bobcat 3516 Folding Knife is a well-made knife that is great for everyday carry and tactical use. The 440A stainless steel blade is durable and razor sharp. The blade kicker easily allows you to flip the blade open with one hand when needed. The aluminum handles are comfortable in hand and textured for positive grip. If you are looking for a great carry knife, the Bobcat will get the job done.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440A Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-up
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Opening Method: Blade Kicker
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Width: 0.12"
- Closed Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 8.3"
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- German blade, assembled in China
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- SOG Escape Tactical Folding Knife 3.4" Partially Serrated... View More Options
- Smith & Wesson First Response Assisted Opening Tactical Knife...
- Puma SGB Blackcat 55 Folding Knife 4.1" Tanto Point 440A...
- Browning Black Label Pandemonium Folding Tactical Knife 3.5"...
- Puma SGB Series Pounce Assisted Opener Folding Knife 3.3" Drop...
- Gerber Hinderer CLS Folding Knife 3.5" Partially Serrated Drop...
- Kershaw Scallion Folding Pocket Knife 2.4" Modified Clip Point... View More Options