Lee 1-Cavity Shotshell Slug Bullet Mold 12 Gauge 7/8 oz
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press 12 Gauge 2-3/4", 3"... $51.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.59 Select Options
- Lee 18-Cavity Bullet Mold (330 Diameter) 00 Buckshot... $46.99 Available
- Lee 1-Cavity Shotshell Slug Bullet Mold 12 Gauge 1 oz... $22.49 Available
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge RXP12 1-1/8 oz... $16.99 - $149.99 Select Options
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived Clear... $13.79 Available
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammunition Can 50 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Available
Material: Aluminum mold blocks, hardwood handles
Features: Lee slug can be loaded in standard shotgun trap hull with standard wads with a conventional folded crimp, features the exclusive drive key which positively rotates the slug in rifled shotgun barrels
Notes: Weights given are Lee's weights with suggested alloy; actual weight may vary due to alloy mixture used
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.