Lee 1-Cavity Shotshell Slug Bullet Mold 12 Gauge 7/8 oz
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- Lee 18-Cavity Bullet Mold (330 Diameter) 00 Buckshot... $46.99 Available
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press 12 Gauge 2-3/4", 3"... $51.99 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge RXP12 1-1/8 oz... $16.99 - $149.99 Select Options
- Streamlight MicroStream Flashlight White LED Aluminum Matte... $14.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived Clear... $13.79 Available
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammunition Can 50 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Winchester AA Light Target Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1-1/8 oz... $8.49 - $83.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
Material: Aluminum mold blocks, hardwood handles
Features: Lee slug can be loaded in standard shotgun trap hull with standard wads with a conventional folded crimp, features the exclusive drive key which positively rotates the slug in rifled shotgun barrels
Notes: Weights given are Lee's weights with suggested alloy; actual weight may vary due to alloy mixture used
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.