CVA Buckhorn 209 Magnum Muzzleloading Rifle 50 Caliber Synthetic Stock Black 24" Barrel Blue
- CVA Hollow Point Bullet Starter Wood and Brass... $14.99 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $10.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Traditions Black Powder Rifle English Flints Pack of 2... $7.39 Available
- Birchwood Casey Rigid 12" Crosshair Sight-In Tagboard Target... $4.09 Available
- Crosman 1377C Bolt Action Pump Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet... $57.99 Available
- CVA Barrel Blaster Muzzleloader Quick Clean Cleaning Patches... $8.99 Available
- Traditions Pennsylvania Black Powder Rifle 50 Caliber... $686.99 Available
- Traditions Wonderlube Black Powder Lube 5 oz... $6.29 Available
- Cold Steel Rifleman's Tomahawk 3-1/2" Blade 19" Overall Length... $28.99 Available
- Lyman Black Powder Rifle Flints Pack of 2... $12.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Treestand Backpack Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Camo... $39.99 Available
MidwayUSA welcomes returns, for credit or refund, of product in new, unaltered condition. Please understand that we cannot accept returns on Black Powder Rifles or Pistols that have been fired or altered. If you have fired or altered your Black Powder Rifle or Pistol and find it to be defective, you must return it to the manufacturer for warranty service.
Shipping Weight: 8.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.