Viridian X5L Green Laser Sight 160 Lumen Tactical Flashlight with TacLoc ECR Holster for Smith & Wesson M&P Black
- Crimson Trace Lasergrips Smith & Wesson M&P Polymer Black... $299.00 Select Options
- Crimson Trace Lightguard S&W M&P (Not Compact) Overmolded... $149.00 Available
- Viridian C5L-R Red Laser Sight 100 Lumen Tactical Flashlight... $199.99 Available
- Viridian C5L Green Laser Sight 100 Lumen Tactical Flashlight... $314.99 Available
- Viridian X5L-R Red Laser Sight 160 Lumen Tactical Flashlight... $207.35 - $241.99 Select Options
- Viridian TacLoc ECR Autolock Holster Right Hand Smith & Wesson... $46.99 Available
- High strength Zytel Polymer and aircraft Aluminum construction
- Fits all Universal, Weaver or Picatinny open railed guns (not sub-compact)
- User adjustable windage and elevation
- Slides onto tactical rail and self-locks into place
- Removes by means of quick detach system
- Ambidextrous activation
- 24 operating modes
- Requires one CR123A 3V lithium battery (included)
- Includes Holser, Battery, 2 Adjustment Wrenches, Tactical Latch Bar and Operator's Manual
- Beam intensity/wavelength: 5mW peak, 532nm, Class IIIa, Continuous Wave
- Beam divergence/spot size/range: 1.2 mrad, approx. 0.5" diameter at 50 feet, 2 mile range
- Tactical light output/divergence: 154 lumen continuous, 140 lumen in strobe mode / larger hotspot optimized for CQB
- Runtime: 4 hrs Constant/7 hrs Pulsating
- Dimensions: 2.84" x 1.45" x 1.37"
- Made in the USA
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.